16 September 2012

Successful time management in college : make every second counts


Hello guys, how's your weekend? Mine is super busy! In fact, I am studying economics while writing this post, wish me luck for my assignments and quizzes! x)

Yes,during these busy days, I do feel that 24 hours per day is never be enough and every hours become priceless! So, to make every second counts, I always use this time management system:



By writing my plan for each hour in a day, I can make sure that I won't waste any second.  This time management system is definitely help to go through these busy days, you should try it too :)




I usually write down my plan and when I will complete all of my assignments and homework as well as my break and family time :)

What about you? How do you deal with busy days in college? I would love to know other solutions!



7 comments:

  1. I never have this kind of time management before..that's why I always have messy schedule :(


    AlvianaKalin
    viethefoodamateur
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try this one!This is very helpful :)

      Delete
  2. J'adore!Love your blog and your ideas :)

    http://vanillapluscream.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love time management. but sometimes i just cant stick to it. oops..

    thanks for dropping by and love that you come back to visit us again..

    xoxo

    selvia

    am2pmchic.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes being more flexible is a good thing :)
      thank you for visiting us :)

      Delete
  4. very useful! thanks for sharing <3 just love your blog! i'm a new follower <3

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...