13 September 2012

Pattern storage for your dorm room!


First of all, I want to say thank you and welcome for my new followers, thank you so much for following my blog! :) I am in the middle of college assignments and competition and I feel really tired. I wanna say sorry if I won't be able to write many posts in a day because of my school assignments (wish me luck!) :(
----

So, do you guys like patterns? I do! Patterns give me inspiration, it will brighten up our dorm room in a such amazing way. Patterns can be there through wallpaper and furniture, but the easiest way to bring in some patterns into our dorm room is might be by having a pattern storage. I love having some patterns on my dorm room storage and I know you will love it too! :) So, these are some inspirations for you :




Metal Caddy
{image credit}
{image credit}



{image credit}





{image credit}




Wrap It Up
{image credit}




{image credit}





Hidden Storage
{image credit}



Try Something Different
{image credit}



Which one is your favorite?:)



2 comments:

  1. A really fun cheap option to make wall art is to buy really fun quirky wrapping paper and just stick it up on your walls. Instantly much-cheaper and just as cute almost-print-canvas created!

    http://anni-dot-elle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow, thank you for your great idea! :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...