11 September 2012

I'm thankful for...


The other day there is a moment when I feel ungrateful and envy with someone's else life. It happened when I see that there is someone who seemed to get everything that I want for my life. It's not fair, I worked so hard and I deserved a better life, that's what I thought. Do you ever feel the same way?

Then, when this feeling is killing me and I don't know what to do to deal with it, I remember:
" There is always always always something to be thankful for "


{image credit}

Its true. There are people out there who are dying to have a life like ours. We don't have to look and compare our life with someone's else life. No one has a perfect one..

Then, I decided to grab my little notepad and start writing down the things that should be thankful for in my life.

I'm thankful...
to have the opportunity to go to college
to have a place called 'home'
to eat well everyday
to have a sister and a brother
to trust and to be trusted
to have a best friend in life
to love and to be loved


As I write down everything, I feel so much better and happier than before.. Until I finally I can say the words
"I'm so blessed."


{image credit}


Have you ever feel the same way like I did? I know it's hard but yes.. we can created our own happiness, and I hope you will find a way to create yours :)


Take a moment to grab a paper and write :

I'm thankful for......

8 comments:

  1. Such a deep post: I totally agree with you!
    What about following each other? Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! :) I would love to, I just visited your blog and I actually love it! let's follow each other :)

      Delete
  2. Love your blog, I'm your newest follower! I hope you'll follow me back and we can keep in touch, I love finding new blogs! xoxo

    http://joellenlove.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, thank you for following my blog! I have visited and followed back your blog too, in that way we can keep in touch right? Love your blog too :)

      Delete
  3. really great post! followed you in gfc, hope you can follow back! http://xxxloveisbeautyxxx.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Thank you for following me :) and I just followed your blog too!:)

      Delete
  4. Thank you for your comment on my blog dear!! I’m following you back!
    If you want we can follow also on bloglovin, fashiolista, google+, twitter and facebook?
    Come back soon to visit my blog: Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're very welcomed and thank you for following me back! I would love to follow each other! I'll follow you on Facebook soon :) I haven't created a twitter account for this blog, but I'll surely follow you when I created it.
      Love your blog :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...