22 September 2012

How to make your goals in college : My Goals board



I've shown you how to brainstorm your goals on the last post, today we are going to see how to establish our goals board! I usually print out my goals board and stick it on my desk wall, only by this way I will always remember my dreams every single day and keep motivated. Basically, I have 3 goals board, each describe one out of 3 categories ( I've explained about these categories on the last post ).  Take a look at my goals board :




The other thing that I put on my goals board is the details of when I am going to achieve each goal. I also write down things that I'm willing to do in order to achieve my goals. Here are the examples for you:





So, do you also have a goal board? Share with me! <3


4 comments:

  1. That's a good idea. Thanks for sharing! Kisses from Ely. http://myavenio.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Surely a great Idea but I know these lists! I plan everything and than a week after its forgotten haha.

    Love Storm

    ReplyDelete
  3. goodluck for you goals..
    will make mine too

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. i know..
    so we will always remember our goals and got motivated. :D
    i wanna make mine too, but i always feel lazzy to start it.
    huhu :'(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...