Whether it is your college dorm room or your first apartment, you need to be creative with spaces and ideas for your bedroom. I hope you will find your inspiration for decorating your college dorm room!
1) This is the great inspiration for college dorm room because we can see there are sleeping corner, study corner, shelves as well as dressing space in one small space. Why I love this college dorm room:
- Using cubed bookcases to become a room divider between spaces is a great idea, isn't it? It creates a bit of privacy while also can be functional for our dorm room.
- I love using a floor-to-ceiling curtain for the sleeping corner in college dorm room. Especially when we share our dorm room with someone. Using long curtain will help us to have a privacy in our sleeping corner.
- The room uses vertical space by having floating shelves in both study space (CD rack) and sleeping corner (books and clocks)
2) If you are looking for a good example of a small bedroom that maximize the vertical space, this is exactly the best example that I've ever found. This is a small college dorm room, but it definitely have enough storage to keep everything we will ever need in college. How does this room maximize their storage spaces :
- 5 classic plastic containers that is being set up in vertical line
- Floating shelves that maximizes the ceiling space
- Clothing rack that is suit the best with small college dorm room
- A lot of boxes to keep everything organized. Tips : Pick a color for your boxes that is matched with your wall paint color.
So, these are 5 fabulous college dorm rooms to inspire you. I hope you find great ideas and inspirations along the way!:)
Do you have any example of other fabulous college dorm room? Share with me! :)