09 September 2012

Beautifully organized in college : Lists notepad


Hi, how's your weekend? Mine is pretty busy with school stuffs. I deal with this busy weekends by trying to be more organized in completing my homework and assignment. Making list is one of the most effective way, it help to remind  me of my tasks and responsibilities. In college busy days, I usually make lists of upcoming assignments, upcoming quizzes, weekend to-do-list, and things to do in every single day. It's a great way to be organized in college. So, today I would love to share some of my favorite lists notepad. I hope you are inspired!






long list pad



















peacock-scratch-pads




                                       5) Chevron Notepads $14.95



shop_notepad_pink2.jpg
shop_notepad_pink_close4.jpg








shop_notepad_&_dotspen.JPG
shop_notepad_&_frontandle2.JPG














shop_notepad_gray_front.JPG
shop_notepad_gray_bookclose.JPG



So,do you also love lists?:)


4 comments:

  1. I love list. I write down everything! :p
    just found this blog. really love it and totally useful for college student! :D

    come join my first accesories giveaway~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi keenan!Thank you for your opinion about this blog, I really happy to hear that from you :) I have visited your blog and love it too.

      Delete
  2. This post is a life saver and actually your blog is like a life saver for me :D
    I started my 3rd week of school now and I am in such a mess when it comes to organizing . So this post really helped me :)
    Thanks for following my blog and commenting on it :)
    I followed you back :)
    www.stylista0fashionista.blogspot.com

    Xo
    Nada

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm very happy to know that my blog can help you!(you have no idea how happy I am when I read your comment :D ) I love your blog too, its such an inspiration for me. Hopefully we can keep in touch with each other!

      P.S: Goodluck for your school Nada :)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...