22 August 2012

Storage Solutions for Small-Bedroom Under $15

DearCollegeStudent,

I have always been passionate in organizing a bedroom since I was a little. Looking for storage solutions is exciting for me! That is why I work really hard for this post, hopefully I can give you some inspirations of some storage solutions for your college dorm room.
Before we start, I am a big fan of IKEA since they always offer affordable good products. Therefore in this post, I will present some of their products that I personally think offer a good deal for us, college student.


1. Under Bed Storage Box $14.99

DILLING Underbed storage box IKEA Use one or two boxes under the bed for extra storage space. The lid keeps dust out of the box.
{image credit}
As I mentioned on the earlier post before, using under bed storage box is a good way to add extra storage in a small bedroom.The best thing of under bed storage box is we can put everything in this box including our kitchen supplies and some snacks for our college dorm room. This under bed storage box is from IKEA, with the lid that keeps dust out of the box.  I think this is a good product,what do you think?

2. Skubb Box with compartments $7.99

SKUBB Box with compartments IKEA Keeps socks, belts, jewelry etc. organized in your chest of drawers or wardrobe.
{image credit}
Keep your little things like socks, belts, and jewelry organized in this box from IKEA. You can put them on your chest of drawers. I think this is a good product because it can save some space and handle on one side makes the box easy to pull out!

3. Storage with 7 Compartments $14.99
GARNITYR Storage with 7 compartments IKEA Storage pockets on the sides provide added space for small items.
{image credit}


Organize your small items with this storage with 7 compartments from IKEA. I love this product because it comes with those flexible small boxes. You can use these boxes for organize small items like accessories. On the other side, when you don't use it, you can also organize your clothes on it. Another thing I love about this storage is it also provides pockets on the side to organize magazines, papers, and books.

GARNITYR Storage with 7 compartments IKEA Storage pockets on the sides provide added space for small items.
{image credit}
4. Blaska Laundry Basket $4.99

BLASKA Laundry basket IKEA
{image credit}
Despite its affordable price, I choose this laundry basket because we can put it under the bed for save some space. Instead of using laundry bag with stand, I think this laundry basket from IKEA offers you a better solution to small bedroom storage.

These are my choice for storage solutions for small bedroom, I hope you get inspiration from this post!

If you want to dig more on other solutions for your small college room you may want to visit: (Click one of the images that you want to visit)


Andalusia Dhurrie PoufMobilework3_rect540



www.DearCollegeStudent.blogspot.com



Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned in some of my posts for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe my readers will enjoy in connection with my blog theme.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...