Omelettes are a super quick and tasty recipes. I got this recipe from my little sister who is passionate in food and cooking. I think she got this recipe from Jamile Oliver official website. We just tried to cook using this recipe this morning and the result is really great!
1. 2-3 large eggs
2. sea salt and pepper
3. a small knob of butter
4. optional: a small handful of grated Cheddar cheese
To make your simple, basic omelette:
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl with a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well with a fork.
2. Put a small frying pan on a low heat and let it get hot. Add a small knob of butter.
3. When the butter has melted and bubbling, add the mixing eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly.
4. When the omelette begins to cook, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the cheese
5. Using a spatula, ease around the edges of the omelette, then fold it over in half.
6. When the surface starts to turn golden brown , remove the pan from the heat and slide the omelette on to a plate
1. 2 or 3 nice field-type mushrooms
2. olive oil
To make mushroom omelette:
1.Chop the mushrooms into quarters
2. add a small knob of butter, a drizzle of olive oil and a pinch of salt and paper into a hot pan
3. fry the mushroom and toss around until golden, then turn the heat down to medium
4. Add your eggs and move the pan around to spread them out evenly
5. When the omelette begins to cook and firm up, but still has a little raw egg on top, sprinkle over the Cheddar. Continue the process like we do for the basic omelette.
I hope you enjoy the omelette! :) (Psst..I am getting hungry after wrote this post. I think I am going to ask my sister to cook this dish for me again)