24 August 2012

Interior Design: Bedroom Ideas!


passion }


interior design
Bedroom


I always and always passionate about interior design. Whenever I have free time, I always search for inspiration from books, internet, and TV show. I would like to share my passion in here and hoping that it will inspire you.
Today, I'm looking interior design for bedroom ideas and I found many inspirations!




{Image Credits}
I love the idea of using those baskets as a storage instead of just put everything directly on shelves.




{Image Credits}




{Image Credits}




{Image Credits}
















{Image Credits}




{Image Credits}



{Image Credits}



{Image Credits}




{Image Credits}




{Image Credits}



{Image Credits}

In my dream home, I think I would like to have a bedroom with big bed, small reading space, high ceiling, and big window! What is yours?:)


www.DearCollegeStudent.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...