29 August 2012

Bring a new life to your dorm room with wall sticker


My bedroom wall is completely blank white and I am looking to give a new life to my flat wall without have to purchase an expensive wallpaper. Then, I found wall sticker! This is the first time I heard this product and if you live in Indonesia you can actually get wall sticker only for around IDR 30.000 (around $3 but I find its much more expensive in US)! It truly brings a new life to the room through creativity, imagination, and inspiration. Here are some pictures to inspire you:


SHEIRA WALL STICKER
{image credit}



{image credit}



{image credit}


{image credit}



{image credit}



{image credit}



{image credit}



{image credit}
{image credit}


{image credit}

 
It's lovely right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...