30 August 2012

Best Post of the month!

August is over! Its been almost 2 weeks since I started this blog and I already write over 35 posts this august (which means 2-3 posts/day in average). I just reviewed my blog and proudly to announce that my top 10 favorite posts of the month are: (Click the image to visit the post)






Andalusia Dhurrie Pouf

a cup of milkly coffee Wallpaper



Although I am not really a person who pay attention to statistic numbers all the time, I am really happy to know that I've already have over 1,500 views in the first 2 weeks. Thank you and thank you again for your time to visit and read my blog! I hope I can inspire you more and more this September.
If you want to keep up with dearcollegestudent and being notified  when we update a new post,we welcome you to subscribe by email (it's free). All you have to do is submit your email to us :)

We also have launched our Facebook Page (although I'm still working on the logo of Dearcollegestudent), but if you want to follow us on Facebook, please kindly like our facebook page.

Last but not least, if you have feedback, requests, and questions, please let us know by sending your email to : DearCollegeStudent@gmail.com or you can leave a comment.

That's all, I hope you guys have a great day!

P.S: Today I will have a short break for a little family time and will be back by tomorrow morning

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...